WulfTheTeacher

Monday, December 19, 2005

Vacation

Well, I am about halfway through my first day of Christmas vacation (I don't count weekends), and I haven't really done anything. That's the point, isn't it? At least on the first day?

The kids are at daycare, the wife is at work, and I am sucking down Kenya AA and listening to Neil Young as I scroll through the blogs and enjoy reading news articles I had saved without reading through. I'm thinking about fixing the blogroll both here at and AtlasBlogged, but that seems a little like work and I am not sure I am up for it.

[glance at huge stack of school stuff]

I'm not sure when I will get to that stuff - grading, writing midterms, whatever. It'll come. Right now it's just time for coffee and Neil Young.

3 Comments:

  • Slacker!

    If you get tired of all this relaxation, give me a call and we'll take the kids somewhere again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 PM  

  • I might not get a chance to do that during this vacation, due to all of the running around Central Virginia that we will be doing. But at some point in the not too distant future, count on it.

    By Blogger Wulf, at 11:29 AM  

  • Good for you Wulf! Please don't be like me - I have felt like that for my entire holiday so far, and that has been a week and a half now! Lethargy has really set in.

    I am justifying this to myself by saying I am recharging my batteries after a busy term.

    Hmmm

    Deb

    By Blogger Debs, at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home