WulfTheTeacher

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Working Past Midnight all Month

What a month. I have had a great time moving from the pendulum lab to a circular motion lab, for all classes. And AP is nearly caught up! But it has been absolutely brutal - Thanksgiving break was spent fixing the kitchen instead of prepping for class. And being a student on top of being a teacher is not helping - that reading class is really sucking up the time. Add to it that I am a parent, and my wife works retail - you can guess how much help she is around the house at this time of year. I have been up past midnight most nights this month, just trying to keep my proverbial head above water.

Thankfully that will soon be over. As soon as they quit trying to tell me how to be a better teacher, I can get back to actually trying to become a better teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home