WulfTheTeacher

Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend Wedding

I packed the family into the minivan and headed north to Philadelphia for the weekend, leaving 80+ tests on my desk ungraded. Mrs. Wulf's sister got married. The ceremony and reception were at the Plastic Club, which may sound very novo-techno, but is actually a classy and historic visual art club. The bride was beautiful, as was the bridesmaid (Mrs. Wulf), and my children were the hit of the party, dancing for hours past their bedtimes.

My students confronted me with disappointment today, as it is the end of the marking period and they NEED to know how they did on the test. I would have much more sympathy for them if they always turned things in to me on time.

Right now, I am just longing for this weekend - Spring Break. I need a little time to catch up on chores around the house. (Test link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home